One Telecommunications is the first company in the telecommunications market in Albanian that has been certified during 2012 for the successful implementation of the International Management Systems:
- Quality Management System,
- Environmental Management System, as well
- Occupational and Health and Safety Management System.
The commitment of the company to contribute to the sustainable development, including in our decision-making process not only the economic objectives but also environmental and safety objectives is described in Integrated Management System Policy.
We, at One Telecommunications, complying with our values and strategic priorities, strive to enhance our successful customer-oriented philosophy, our competitive positioning and the provision of technologically advanced products and services.
As a responsible corporate citizen, we aim at delivering value to our stakeholders and believe that quality, health-safety energy consumption and environment constitute crucial concerns embedded in our company’s culture. In this context, we expect our senior management to act as role models.
Aiming at Business Excellence, we therefore commit ourselves to:
- Continually improving our operations and performance by setting, monitoring and reviewing our objectives with the intent to meet and, where possible, to exceed the expectations of our stakeholders.
- Acting with foresight and complying with the requirements laid down by applicable legislation, or even exceeding these, where we can.
- Ensure a sufficiently high level of security and data protection.
- Adopt an integrated approach to the efficient management of IT services.
- Require our personnel, and our contractors and suppliers, to actively participate in achieving our objectives, regarding the quality of our operations, occupational health & safety, rational energy consumption and environmental protection, by implementing all relevant regulations and programs adopted.
- Strive to find innovative approaches for our operations, products and services, adopting preventive approaches to reduce our environmental impact & pollution, to improve energy efficiency and avoid potential injury and ill health of our personnel, partners and the general public.
- Keep the public, our personnel and our stakeholders informed on quality, environmental, energy and occupational health & safety issues.
- Voluntarily protect the public through the principles and recommendations laid down in the EMF policy, including transparency, information, participation and promotion of science.
- Fully comply with the requirements of our Integrated Management System and continuously improve its effectiveness.